Thursday 25 September 2014

why me or Security frisking part two



You have to have read my blog 'Command presence' to get this.  I rant about the fact that I always get frisked when going through airport security.  I have tried everything making eye contact, avoiding eye contact,  acting cool, nothing works, I always get frisked.  But, our last venture to the airport had to take the cake, as usual they called me over and frisked me, then made my husband Allan (who apparently looks a lot like Magiver) take off his shoes and belt and unpack his bag which they scanned several times after asking him in a stern voice 'Is this your bag Sir' It turned out he had a tiny tripod in the bottom which obviously looked like a tiny Nuclear Bomb.  I by this time was patiently waiting contemplating the fact that we may miss our flight by the time he packed up all his stuff.  Finally he was finished and I picked up my bag and turned to head off only to find that while all this was going on the man that frisked me several minutes earlier had finished his shift and a new fella had taken over….you guessed it, 'Excuse me Madam, can you just step over here'… You have got to be kidding me (I came close to swearing at him)

No comments:

Post a Comment